Wednesday, May 14, 2008

44 Odd Things About Me!

Okay, Donna...I am going to do it...

44 ODD Things about Me!

1. Do you like blue cheese? no
2. Have you ever smoked? Ever? yes
3. Do you own a gun? Yes...several
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? grape, definitely
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? sometimes...mostly about blood pressure and weight!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em with spicy mustard, RELISH, chili and cheese
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE with cream and sugar!
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe...
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My new dragonfly pendant necklace
11. Favorite hobby? reading and cooking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so...I have short term memory loss!
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Talk toooooooo much sometimes!
14. Middle name? Danelle...as in Jo'Lorie Danelle
15. Three thoughts I am having? Will my Seniors pass their quiz? Can we go out for lunch? How much money do I have in the bank?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly consume. Coffee, Sweet Tea, and Water (and Coke)
17. Current worry? Money...it's right before payday
19. Favorite place to be? sitting outside in the evening with friends, beverages, and steaks on the grill
20. How did you bring in the New Year? with friends
21. Where would you like to go? New England
22. Name four people who will complete this? Charla, Donna (already done), maybe Don, maybe Corey
23. Do you own slippers? as in houseshoes...yes!
24 What shirt are you wearing? black sleeveless sweater
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No...not comfortable when you have rough feet!
26. Can you whistle? Oh yeah!
27. Favorite color? blue, green, red
28. Would you be a pirate? No, I like to brush my teeth…and take showers!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever comes to mind...usually praise songs
30. Favorite girl's name? Aidan or Taylor
31. Favorite boy's name? Cord and Creed
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets...out of luck
33. Last thing that made you laugh? KP and JD's comments about swatting
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't believe I ever had theme sheets and honestly I can't remember...maybe pink striped ones?
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I had a car wreck, a collapsed lung and a brain injury (in a coma for 5 days) although no lasting injuries...
36. Do you love where you live? Yes...it's the small town life for me
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? Donna!!
39. How many dogs do you have? ZERO right now
40. Does someone have a crush on you? IDK...but I don't think so!
41. What is your favorite book? Anything by Jodi Picoult
42. What is your favorite candy? Jelly Belly jellybeans OR Whoppers
43. Favorite Sports Team? Bobcats...and Dragons
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll Fly Away...

No comments: